For creators: how each collaboration status works?
On Social Cat, we have different statuses for collaborations with brands, depending on their stage. Please see below:
Under the opportunities tab:
- Pending - brands marked with this status are an opportunity for you to work with, and you will need to decide as below. From the actions button, you can:
- "ask again later," which will change the brands' status to "saved for later," and we will send you this collaboration opportunity again. Also, the opportunities with this status will disappear from this tab. When this opportunity is sent again, it depends on the algorithm, but it should be in the following weeks. They will re-appear in your Opportunities tab.
- "not the right fit," which will change the status to "not the right fit," meaning you're not interested in working with this brand.
- "like brand" will change the status to "applied," meaning you'd like to work with this brand, and a collaboration request is sent to them. This will automatically move this collaboration opportunity to the collaborations tab.
Under the collaborations tab:
- Matched - this status means the collaboration request you previously sent to the brand was accepted, and you're ready to collaborate. Check your Inbox. This status is under the "In Progress" column.
- Product shipped - as soon as a brand ships the product agreed and they mark it as shipped, it will be marked with this status, informing you a product it's on its way. When a product is shipped and marked with this status by a brand, it will move to the "Pending content" column, so you can better keep track of what content you need to create. The brand will also upload a tracking number which will show up in your inbox conversation with them.
- Content published - as soon as you're done creating and publishing the content, upload it from the "actions" button, and the collaboration will be marked with this status automatically, meaning it's completed.
- Lost - if, for any reason, you'd like to stop a collaboration with a brand, you can remove this match from your collaborations, and this will mark it as "lost," removing it from your list.Note: you can remove a match from the "actions" button.
Some of the statuses above change automatically, and the rest must be updated from the "actions" button available for each collaboration. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback!